300BDRD Audio Tube Amp
Our 300B DRD amp is derived from the classic Loften-White design. Using a 300B (or Sovtek 6A3) tube the output will be over 10 watts, -1dB 18 Hz to over 20 kHz, less than 1% distortion and only needing 0.7 V input to give full output. No coupling devices (capacitors or transformers) are used to minimize the coloring the sound. Power supply has been changed to give a efficient tighter more stable power delivery.
- Replacement of hard to find oil cap with large value electrolytic which increases coupling at low frequencies
- Simpler means to adjust the operating points of both tubes
- A means to measure current of output tube
- Increased input sensitivity by 100%
- Rectifier tubes eliminated, diodes giving increased tighter bass because of no forward voltage drop
- Heat protection devices have been added where needed to safeguard Schottky diodes
Parts we can supply:
|Transformer||Part Number||Cost Each||Description|
|Output||SE3K100CU||$214.50||Copper Single Secondary|
|Output||SE3K100PSSS||$539.00||PS Single Secondary|
All designs are the sole property of Electra-Print Audio Corporation with all rights reserved worldwide. Licensing is available for commercial use.