Single-Ended Output Transformers
- Single secondary SE output transformers available with primary and secondary impedances of your choice (within reasonable working values).
- Bandwidth will exceed -1db 25Hz to 20 khz+ on all models.
- Silver wire windings available at current market prices.
- Designs to 100 watts.
- Parafeed designs.
- High voltage designs.
SE Output Transformer Selection Guide
- Primary impedance (commonly used) needed, select one: 1K, 1.5K, 2K, 2.5K, 3K, 3.5K, 4K, 4.5K, 5K, 6K, 7K, 8K, 9K,10K.
- Primary current (max based on 25Hz saturation), select one: 20ma., 40ma., 50ma., 65ma., 80ma., 100ma., 120ma., 150ma., 200ma., 250ma., 300ma.
- Power level maximum, select one: 3w, 5w, 10w, 15w, 20w, 30w, 40w, 50w, 75w, 100w.
- Secondary impedance (single) in ohms, select one: 4 - 6 - 8 - 12 - 16 - 32 (6 ohms is for 4 and 8 and 12 ohms is for 8-16) or others can be made.
Multiple tap secondary impedances, select one combination: 4-8; 8-16; 4-8-16 etc.
- Secondary wire type: C - copper,PS - partial silver, S - solid silver.
NEW -- LOW IMD TRANSFORMERS -- NEW
Our new Low Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) Transformers will improve performance that you can hear and test for, without any other circuit changes. However, with additional circuit improvements, an even higher degree of low IMD performance can be achieved.
New winding techniques utilize partially progressive honeycomb primary windings which will offer a very low interwinding capacity. This improves both the high/low frequency, cadence correction for the least IMD product generation caused by tube/output transformer operational argument.
Please note that these Low IMD Transformers will cost an additional 40% more than the listed transformer prices.
More information about Low IMD can be found by Googling LOW IMD on our website or clicking the SCHEMATICS tab.
Prices (based on core size and secondary arrangement
|Primary Current||Single Sec Copper||Single Sec. PS||Multiple Tap Copper|
- Impedance of primary
- Current through primary
- Expected power output
- Impedance of secondary(s)