Single-Ended Output Transformers
- Single secondary SE output transformers available with primary and secondary impedances of your choice (within reasonable working values).
- Bandwidth will exceed -1db 25Hz to 20 khz+ on all models.
- Silver wire windings available at current market prices.
- Designs to 100 watts.
- Parafeed designs.
- High voltage designs.
SE Output Transformer Selection Guide
1. Primary impedance (commonly used) needed, select one: 1K, 1.5K, 2K, 2.5K, 3K, 3.5K, 4K, 4.5K, 5K, 6K, 7K, 8K, 9K,10K.
2. Primary current (max based on 25Hz saturation), select one: 20ma., 40ma., 50ma., 65ma., 80ma., 100ma., 120ma., 150ma., 200ma., 250ma., 300ma.
3. Power level maximum, select one: 3w, 5w, 10w, 15w, 20w, 30w, 40w, 50w, 75w, 100w.
4. Secondary impedance (single) in ohms, select one: 4 - 6 - 8 - 12 - 16 - 32 (6 ohms is for 4 and 8 and 12 ohms is for 8-16) or others can be made.
Multiple tap secondary impedances, select one combination: 4-8; 8-16; 4-8-16 etc.
5. Secondary wire type: C - copper,PS - partial silver, S - solid silver. PS can be used only for single secondary transformers.
NEW -- LOW IMD TRANSFORMERS -- NEW
Our new Low Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) Transformers will improve performance that you can hear and test for, without any other circuit changes.�However, with additional circuit improvements, an even higher degree of low IMD performance can be achieved.
New winding techniques utilize partially progressive honeycomb primary windings which will offer a very low interwinding capacity.�This improves both the high/low frequency, cadence correction for the least IMD product generation caused by tube/output transformer operational argument.�
Please note that these Low IMD Transformers will cost an additional 40% more than the listed transformer prices.
More information about Low IMD can be found by Googling LOW IMD on our website or clicking the SCHEMATICS tab.
3K, 100ma., 15w, 8 ohms, C for 300B tube $201.00 each
5K, 50ma., 3w, 16 ohms, C for 45 tube $120.00 each
3K, 65ma., 5w, 4-8 ohms, S for 2A3 tube silver market price
5K, 100ma., 20w, 8 ohms, C for 845 tube $201.00 each
5K, 80ma., 10w, 12 ohms PS for 50 tube $302.50 each
1.5k, 200ma., 20w, 4 ohms PS for 2 X 300B�s $613.00 each
9K, 100ma., 20w, 6 ohms, C for 211 tube $201.00 each
3K, 200ma., 45w, 4,8 ohms, C for 2 X 845�s $450.00 each
Prices (based on core size and secondary arrangement
|Primary Current||Single Sec Copper||Single Sec. PS||Multiple Tap Copper|
- Impedance of primary
- Current through primary
- Expected power output
- Impedance of secondary(s)