Ultrapath Line Amp
- Lower value input attenuator lessens miller effect problems and loads new HD standard impedances
- New regulated bias by using series diodes and the resulting forward drop
- Coupling back capacitor made larger to decrease distortion on low frequency
- Simple low ripple, high stability power supply
- Output transformer tailored exactly to tube in use for wider bandwidth
Since the original publication of this design we have made several improvements. This Ultrapath line amp is the very latest iteration giving even wider band width with the least distortion. We recommend building the power supply in a separate chassis for the lowest noise floor. Our Ultrapath may also be designed as headphone amp or as the basis of an active preamplifier.
Parts we can supply:
|Transformer||Part Number||Cost Each||Description|
All designs are the sole property of Electra-Print Audio Corporation with all rights reserved worldwide. Licensing is available for commercial use.